Discover Italy 4: Wonders of Italian Food and Wine (Cheltenham)
Chef Giorgio Locatelli says there are two things Italians think about first thing in the morning…what they are going to have for lunch and what they look like! It’s true, the Italians have great food and great style – not to mention some superb wines - as our Italian food and wine tasting will show.
Tonight we will try at least 6 different food and wine combinations and although these will vary depending on the season, they will include some of the following:
- Torta di biete e carciofi (Ligurian spinach and artichoke tart) with Prosecco
- Crostini alla Toscana with Gavi
- Caprese Salat with Fallanghina
- San Daniele Prosciutto ham with Barbera
- Creamy Gorgonzola cheese with Dolcetto
- Pecorino Toscano cheese with Chianti
- Spicy Calabrian salami with Primitivo
- Amaretti with Recioto
All tastings include: minimum of 6 wines sourced locally so you can find them easily if you like them, full tasting notes, tasting sheet, use of professional tastings glasses and nibbles.
As always, if you are buying places on this tasting as a gift, email us after you have made the purchase and we will be pleased to post you a Gift Voucher.
Places remaining: 1
Course Date/Time: Tue 28th Nov 2017 at 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Wyastone Townhouse, Parabola Road, GL50 3AJ