Four Week CoursesCHELT £60+
These four week courses in Cheltenham allow us to get more up close and personal with the wines we taste and regions we visit. This gives us a chance to take a closer look at a particular wine region, exploring why its styles have developed the way they have. Or we may compare 2 different areas (e.g. France versus New World) so we can appreciate, compare and contrast different styles of wine.
These courses are suitable for all levels of wine knowledge, even the absolute beginner. Always friendly and informal, and a great way of meeting like-minded wine lovers!
Please Note: There is an additional charge (in addition to the course deposit of £60- £70) of £10 per evening. This does NOT apply to our Beginner's Course, whch has an all-inclusive upfront fee of £95.
One of our 4-Week Wine Courses also makes a great Gift idea for any occasion!
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS AN EVENING?
Not a problem. You may either send a substitute, or pick up the missed session on a subsequent course, so long as you give us 3 working days notice. We will give you a credit valid for any of our OCWS courses and tastings.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE COURSE?
By the end of the 4 evenings:
- You will have gained further understanding of wines from the major regions
- You will have developed your ability to assess and taste wine
- During the 4 evenings we will have tasted over 25 wines
- Food & wine matching advice will give you more confidence to try new food pairings
- You will have further developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary
- Professional ISO tasting glasses, comprehensive tasting notes and some nibbles to help compare food groups with wine are provided
Tastings start at 7pm and run for approx 2 hours, finishing 9pm.
Join us as we journey through the wine regions of Italy. Discover what makes Italy the most fascinating wine producing nation in the world! Taste delicious Dolcetto, velvety Valpolicella, charming Chianti among many others.
Places remaining: 4
Date/Time: 7th Nov 2017 at 7pm
Venue: Wyastone Townhouse, Parabola Road, GL50 3AJ