Opportunities for Wine Educators
Due to retirement of present owner we are interested in hearing from suitably qualified and experienced candidates who are interested in full-time opportunities in wine education in Oxford and surrounding region.
We are part of the successful, and award-winning Local Wine School Network, which is the worlds fastest-growing network of independent Wine Schools - teaching fun, accessible wine courses to consumers, the wine trade and corporate clients.
If you share our passion for wine as well as whisky and gin, are self-motivated, and committed to developing your own wine-teaching business, we will show you how to do the rest!
- are passionate and knowledgeable about wine and spirits
- have great communication skills
- have a good sense of humour
- enjoy public presentations
- are self-motivated
- enjoy meeting new people
- want to build your own wine education business
- Preferably WSET Level 3 or equivalent. (L4 Diploma is preferred)
If you're ready to take the next step - please email email@example.com
Any enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence