Oxford Chelt Wine School runs fun & informal Wine & Gin Tastings in Oxford, Cheltenham and Stow:
• taste and learn in a relaxed setting
• improve your knowledge and broaden your horizons
• boost your confidence buying wine
Use the menu categories OR choose here from:
- Our single evening tastings in Oxford, Cheltenham and Stow
- 8 Week World of Wine courses in Oxford & Cheltenham and 4 Week Beginner’s course (Stow)
- Food & Wine pairing evenings in Oxford and Cheltenham
- Saturday Wine Tasting days (incl. lunch & Champagne) - at St Peter’s College, Oxford; at StarBistro in central Cheltenham AND at the Old Stocks Inn, Stow
- Gin Tastings in Oxford & Cheltenham
- Gift Ideas for Christmas (or for any other reason!): tastings make great gifts!
- Wine qualifications: we are approved by WSET to offer Level 1 & Level 2 courses
Looking for a tasting for a private group? We host tastings for all types of groups: for companies & organisations - socials, client entertaining - or private parties (birthday, hen do, stag parties, anniversary, etc) in your venue OR one of our venues, anywhere in Oxon and Glos.
Check our TripAdvisor page for reviews here.